December 4, 2011
LinkedIn is the largest professional (online) network in the world. The majority has 3 questions: “What’s in it for me?”, “I have a profile, now what?” and “How to get more results without spending a lot of time?”
Probably the best way to answer these questions is the book “How to REALLY use LinkedIn“! Together with Jan Vermeiren, I wrote the second edition of this international bestseller.
With this book you will learn:
• 10 powerful ways to find new customers, employees or a new job
• 42 tips to make your profile stand out
• 11 strategies to apply LinkedIn at an organizational level
• 31 answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs)
• 30 lesser-known functions and opportunities
• Plus 53 new pages, including extra tips and timesaving tools
Discover also the free “Video & Tools Library”! It has a vast collection of how-to-videos and extra tools, including several Genius Shortcuts.
“How to REALLY use LinkedIn” is available in English, Dutch, French and Spanish. For more info check out www.how-to-really-use-linkedin.com
What most people don’t know (yet), is that Jan and I decided to
1 million books
To actively stimulate the economy! Too many people are looking for new customers, new employees or a new job. They are hardly using LinkedIn, because they don’t know the platform well enough!
At the same time, we are raising 1 million dollar for charity! Check out our website www.how-to-really-use-linkedin.com for more info. And remember to download the book for FREE as well! (English and Dutch versions!)
To your success!
March 25, 2009
Writing a book can be hard. And finding a title or publisher is also a challenging job, but it is even harder if you do it all by yourself!
I decided to step up and write a book with several authors from around the world. JP and Matthew Newnham are the coordinators and the book is progressing very well. The launch will be in June, but I’ll post the exact date here later…
So, coming back to the title and cover, a decision has been made and here is the first draft: The Wealth Garden, Catching Butterflies without a Net.
My chapter is now in proofreading and I am excited 🙂 On top of the creation of the book, we also participate in a marketing programme to gear up for becoming a bestseller on Amazon! Yes, that’s right, our ambition is to become a #1 bestseller in our category on Amazon. And I’ll need your help to get there 🙂
By arriving at the #1 spot, I will be one of the first Belgian bestselling authors on Amazon (Yes, my friend Jan was probably the first!). Imagine what extra visibility that will create for me. On top of that I’ll be doing interviews in several publications.
And it gets even better! My chapter will be used as one of the previews of the book. This means that I will get an amazing interest from all over the world. Sure, this book is will be promoted on a global scale. Not only will it be a classical book on paper, but also a multimedia format will be available.
This is so exciting! 🙂
Enjoy every day,
Lifehacker & Life Coach
September 8, 2008
Just a quick update:
- I just returned from holidays, yes, indeed fantastic : France, Spain, Andorra. Thanks for asking!
- A whole new bunch of mindblowing lifehacks coming soon!
- A brand new step forward in my life: stay tuned for the announcement 🙂
- International Blackstar Day in Belgium : 22 nd September in Antwerp
- Next Ecademy Antwerp event : 23rd September in Antwerp
- Created a book in 2 weeks for “In Shape for September” (with Greet Wilssens)
- “In Shape for September” was a big success! To be continued!
- XL Belgium : Power UP session in August : I shared and demonstrated several lifehacks with other life members
- Outstanding, life changing results with several coachees. I hope they agree to share their story with you too.
- Brilliant Brainstroming & Creative sessions for a client in the HR Industry. All upfront criticism was blown away by the amazing results…
And how was your second half of August? Are you in shape for september? 😉
Enjoy every day,
Lifehacker & life coach
Create, Connect & Contribute