This blog is created by BERT VERDONCK. I am a unique coach, extraordinary lifehacker and a creative trainer. I also contribute through public speaking (internationally), connecting people, writing blogs, giving lectures and sharing knowledge. I am living up to my personal motto: Enjoy every day!
As founder of Genius Shortcuts, I help people saving 2 hours/day through smart thinking, free tools and a happy lifestyle.
¡ʍoɥ uɹɐǝl oʇ ǝɯ ʇɔɐʇuoɔ ¡uʍop ǝpısdn plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uɹnʇ ǝʍ sʇnɔʇɹoɥs snıuǝƃ ɥʇıʍ
I created my personal coaching programme: Create, Connect & Contribute. I coach people, especially entrepreneurs, who want to live the life of their dreams. I help them to step out of their daily pattern and inspires them to find their true passion(s)!
At Networking Coach we focus on the power of the network. A few examples:
– feeling more comfortable at events, preparing, making contact, ending a conversation, following up (traditional/offline networking)
– finding new customers, employees, partners, experts or a new job using LinkedIn
– or (for business owners and sales people) attracting more customers through referrals
My role at Networking Coach is trainer. I’m mainly giving key note speeches at conferences, open and in-house training sessions and workshops. I am also one of the few Certified LinkedIn Trainers in the world.
My 50 keywords
Create, Connect, Contribute, Tonia, Networker, Creator, Entrepreneur, Fun, Ideas, Problem Solver, Resourcefulness, Building Relationships, Life Hacking, Partnership, Public Speaking, Connector, Empathy, Fast thinking, Commitment, Energy, Sharing, Happiness, Enthusiasm, Respect, Trust, Internet, Business Development, Integrity, Whales, Dreams, Sea, Travel, India, New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii, Movies, Reading, Sailing, Golf, Yoga, Anthony Robbins, Robin Sharma, Paulo Coelho, Spiritual, Health, Food, Drinks, Financial Independence, Giving.
Enjoy Every Day!
Creativity, Freedom, Love/Affection/Friendship, Pleasure/Fun, Honesty, Passion/Perseverance
I am offering
- Life Hacking seminars, Genius Shortcuts trainings, tips & tricks
- Expertise in professional networking, how to feel comfortable at network events
- Expertise in how to attract customers instead of doing cold-calling
- Expertise in how LinkedIn can help you find new customers or employees
- Expertise in online technologies
- Extremely good at solving problems
- Exceptional creativity
- Fastthinker and chameleon, I can get along with (almost) everybody in an organization
B-2660 Hoboken, Antwerp, Belgium