You are desperately looking for a tool that helps you manage multiple Twitter accounts? Or you want to add another layer on Ping.fm? Or you want to follow up the feed of your friends or colleagues? Or you might be interested in following certain keywords or hashtags on Twitter?
Then, HootSuite is the perfect Twitter tool for you! I’ve using this tool now for more than 1 year and I can honestly say : Wow! Hootsuite rocks! Of course, we all know Tweetdeck and the like, but I tell you, HootSuite has some particular additional assets that might suit you as well!
- Handling multiple Twitter accounts. I personally am using 4.
- Direct integration with Facebook, Facebook Page, MySpace, LinkedIn, Foursquare and WordPress!
- Integration with Ping.fm (therefor with a wide variety of social media . Read more about Ping.fm!)
- URLshortener ow.ly : Instead of posting your long web addresses, it provides you a build in URL shortener.
- Easy to track the number of clicks and get statistical overviews of how people are using your Twitter-account
- Ability to schedule tweets. I stopped using Tweetlater/Socialoomph.
- Link up to 5 RSS feeds to your HootSuite account
- You can have multiple people managing your HootSuite accounts. Very interesting for business accounts! Oh, assigning tasks included!
- There’s an iPhone and Android version available too
- Did I mention it is a FREE tool? Of course, I invite you be generous and donate to the developers.
You see, 10 great reasons for using HootSuite. Even if only 1 or 2 fit your situation, it’s probably more effective than your current way of working (if you are doing everything manually!).
Have fun, always,