Looking for ways to save money? Are you also spending more than you receive? Interested in shortcuts to reduce the spending, without lowering the quality of goods or services?
Then these simple lifehacks are suitable for you!
- Don’t spend more money than you have! Most people spend 104% of their income…Keep a diary and ask yourself if you really need everything you are about to buy!
- Telecom : switch regularly or renegotiate with your current (mobile, internet) operator. There are always deals around the corner!Don’t agree on longterm contracts (1 or 2 years is enough!). And of course, use Skype with your friends : it’s FREE!
- Food : look for last-minute discounts for food you want to eat tonight. Mondays are the best for these kind of deals in the local supermarkets…
- Unsubscribe : if you don’t go to the gym 3 times every week, unsubscribe, it’s not worth your money or do it yourself at home! Also unsubscribe from magazines, newspapers, etc. if you don’t read them (enough).
- Travel : if you book your trips yourself : use search engines, rss and bookmarks to find the cheapest tickets. Also booking months in advance is often cheaper!
- Drink more water! Instead of drinking coffee or coke, drink a glass of water! You save more and it’s often healthier too 🙂
- Bring your own lunch: instead of buying a sandwich at work or eating at a nearby restaurant, bring your own lunch from home. Just add up last months expenses to know how much you’ll save every month!
- Go to the library or borrow a book from a friend. Do you really have to own every book? Ebooks are often cheaper as well!
- Make a wishlist (online) and share it with your friends, so instead of giving you flowers or a bottle of wine when they visit you, they might bring items from your wishlist…
- Turn off! If you are not there, switch off the lights, the screen, the heating, etc.
If you apply these tricks, you can go on an extra citytrip or holiday by the savings you’ve made 🙂
Any trics you apply for saving money? I invite you to share them…
Enjoy every day,