How to start living as a lifehacker?
10 life changing tips, so you can have a life 🙂
1. Create a system, even if you live in an unstructured way (like I do 🙂 )
2. Clear your head by getting things out of your head
3. Pile, don’t file (digitize your documents, reduce # of folders, you search anyway)
4. Park on a down inward slope (set yourself up, so you get started faster (e.g. little bug to fix))
5. Build strong(er) filters (protect your time, unsubscribe if you don’t read stuff)
6. Clear the clutter (clear away, create space, clean desk?)
7. Make your to-do’s doable. (every task small, discrete, clear, do it like you would assign a digital assistant, make the easy thing the right thing)
8. Stimulate an agile attitude, always on the lookout for improvement, do things better, faster, easier with a tweak of fun.
9. Implement tools on tools, like Floort on Twitter
10. Be grateful and help others in being more efficient and share your knowledge
Now that you know these 10 outstanding tips of how to become a real lifehacker, what are you going to do with it? Join me 🙂
Enjoy every day,